The International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3) is leading the development of the global IT profession by providing a platform that will help shape and implement relevant policies to foster professionalism in IT worldwide.
Our mission is to establish a global partnership that will strengthen the IT profession and contribute to the development of strong international economies by:
- defining international standards of professionalism in IT;
- creating an infrastructure that will encourage and support the development of both IT practitioners and employer organizations, and give recognition to those who meet and maintain the required standards for knowledge, experience, competence and integrity.
To carry out this mission, IP3 works closely with member bodies and partners who share our commitment to creating a sound global IT profession.
• A vigorous program to promote professionalism in IT, define international standards and create a global infrastructure that will encourage and support the development of both practitioners and employer organizations.
• An international IT profession, equivalent in prestige and structure to other established professions such as law, accountancy and medicine.
• The creation of a worldwide set of professional certification schemes recognized as the hallmark of true IT professionalism, delivered through independent national member societies and supported by development frameworks for both individuals and organizations.
• A program which reaches beyond the developed world to encourage and facilitate the development of IT capability within emerging nations.
Download the IP3 brochure (This will take you to our documents site and Guest registration is required).
Find more about our achievements and future goals by reading our Annual Report (This will take you to our documents site and Guest registration is required).